• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two up vertical display shift when moving one image into another

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello yall, I am going to make this short and sweet but it seems like ever since the new update I have been struggling to figure out a way to keep my two up vertical window as a 50/50 split as I move components from one image to another. As I select what I want to move with the "move tool" and hold shift as I move it over it usually clicks into place, however once I am done I close the image I no longer need and the display shifts to the right. The more I move and close these images from the two up vertical screen, the more the display to the right continues to shifts right, becoming smaller and smaller each move. I have to drag this back to the center so that I can see both screens rather than a ratio of the screens. Can someone help me figure out if I am missing a setting that was clicked on in the past or if I am just doing something incorrrectly? Thanks! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.35.13 PM.png

After closing the orange.psd the display shifts to the right...

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.37.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.37.15 PM.png

This continues as I close each psd file, making the display smaller and smaller each time. Just so y'all have a visual aid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bumping this to see if anyone has come up with a solution. I have the same issue and it drives me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines