• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typing tool issue on latest upgrade 23.5.0

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to type with selected tool, screen turn totally black, once I hit enter (or escape) text is visible on canvas, but when I tried to edit or enter a new text, black screen back again.

Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 11.07.41 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-08-22 at 11.07.49 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-08-22 at 11.07.52 AM.pngPhotoshop  23.5.0

MacOS monterey 12.5.1

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)

Processor MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)

memory 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphics AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chinomatic sorry to hear this.

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I'm still have same issue after follow your instructions. Somthing weird is happening, after working with the psd file for a while, error disappears, and the tool bug no longer appears.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines