• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI Flickering in Photoshop CC 2019 after update to macOS Big Sur 11.01

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the newest update to my MacBook Pro earlier today, and since parts of the UI in Photoshop & Photoshop CC flicker white when I use a brush some other tool. The canvas stays visible but the surrounding UI where the measurements are displayed flash white and make it difficult to focus and see where I'm drawing. 
Any help would be very much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the same annoying behaviour.

White flashes in PS UI whenever I use a tool or move something...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having this exact problem as well. the flickering is very bright and sudden — i've just been trying to figure this out over the past half an hour, and i don't have any medical conditions, but i can't remember the last time i had a headache this bad. enabling my graphics processor did help; however, parts of the screen still flicker. i had it turned off before for some reason, and at that time, the entire canvas would flash white when i did just about anything. now it's just some parts of the bottom scrollbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same flickering of the pasteboard or space around art board when clicking, typing, or moving the app window around. Happens in both Photoshop and Illustrator. Turned off GPU and flicker remains. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same Photoshop issue after installing Big Sur. Hoping to hear of a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get -some- respite through either closing Finder windows that are open behind the Adobe UI or changing screen mode in the Adobe app (command-F).
It's very, very annoying. Can't believe there's no fix yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same issue..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines