• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI font size change has no effect in Photoshop 24.0.0

Participant ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all permutations of Edit --> Preferences --> Interface --> "UI font size" and "Scale UI to Font".  After restarting the app there is absolutely no change in the UI font.  They are too tiny to read.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop adjusts its resolution based on your Windows settings:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/hidpi-retina.html

Font size is used for subtler scaling for UI fonts within OS scaling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I will adjust OS scaling.  But I already have mine scaled up on both monitors which works well with all other apps.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the response, but after further experimenting with the options I still don't see any meaningful difference.  As I said, other apps I use, including other Adobe apps such as Lightroom, scale more noticeably with Windows settings.  Photoshop shows no noticeable changes until I scale Windows to 200% or 250%.  Then all my other apps are so out of proportion as to be unusable.  I have tried all the permutations of "UI Scaling", "UI Font Size" and "Scale UI to Font" followed by restarting the app.   The UI scaling in Photoshop simply does not work as I expect.  Perhaps it works as designed, but I can't find any comfortable viewing scale where Photoshop matches all my other desktop functions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and it is very frustrating as the font size is so small as to almost be unreadable. How can we get this fixed?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very frustraiting. 

I even tried downgrading it v23.5 and no luck. 😞

Maybe its a Mac Ventura issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this issue in Windows so it is at the application level and not related to the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, in that case it has to do with application related glitch/bug. 

So annoying... Illustrator is fine. Unsure why they dont use the same format to scale the UI like Illustrator with a preview. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines