• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Photoshop for iPad [included in Adobe Lightroom Photography plan?]

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a membership to the light room photography plan, after comparing plans on the Adobe website I chose it as I could use both lightroom and photoshop on iPad according to their site.

I have been unable to access photoshop and when I contacted support I was told the lightroom plan doesn't include photoshop for iPad. I sent them the link to the comparison page and was told there was no tick for photoshop of iPad and the support chat was closed.

As you can see from my screenshots it quite clearly says photoshop is included on the iPad, I would like to know if this is the case. If it isn't I don't know why adobe are advertising on their own website that it is included.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
D9BB96D7-6124-466A-8EF8-4E0AC5DA74A9.png

F59500D1-AD4E-4F86-87D8-54796C93A94D.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Thanks for the reply, yes I currently have the 1TB lightroom plan.

I didn't have to pay when I downloaded photoshop to my iPad, it is installed but I cannot use it. I also have creative cloud installed.

When I open photoshop on my iPad it says fetching your subscription for about a minute, before taking me to a page where it says to either purchase a subscription, or along the bottom it says restore your purchase.

The restore your purchase button doesn't do anything then pressed, and the purchas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to access photoshop

Assuming you definitely have the 1TB Lightroom plan then Photoshop for iPad is plainly included.

What happens when you try to download Photoshop from the Apple App Store on iPad? Do you get asked for payment?

Are you signing in with the same Adobe ID which is linked to your Photography Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, yes I currently have the 1TB lightroom plan.

I didn't have to pay when I downloaded photoshop to my iPad, it is installed but I cannot use it. I also have creative cloud installed.

When I open photoshop on my iPad it says fetching your subscription for about a minute, before taking me to a page where it says to either purchase a subscription, or along the bottom it says restore your purchase.

The restore your purchase button doesn't do anything then pressed, and the purchase a subscription takes a few presses to get a message saying that I already have a subscription. This was the initial problem I had which made me contact support, where I was told my plan didn't include photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines