Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export gif's from Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
I've been having some massive issues with exporting gif's through Photoshop. My animations are made in Ae, and usually I just pull the .mov/mp4 (whatever is smaller) into Photoshop and render it out through Export --> "Save for web (Legacy)". Since yesterday, when I click save gif, all I get is this very unhelpful error-message (attached). My first suspicion was that my gif was simply too big so I adjusted it and got the file size down to 1,4MB, a size which I've previously never had an issue with converting to a gif. I should probably add that this is part of my job and defiantly not my first gif export either.

I have just now tried saving out some gif's that I already successfully saved out the day before yesterday and now I am getting the same error message for them as well - even though they previously worked without issue. This is such a frustrating issue and I'd be grateful if anyone has any kind of input as to what I should do to get past this annoying bug.

Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update!
I uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop cc and now the export appears to be working again! So, def a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines