• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install photoshop. 6% then Error Code 133. But I have plenty of free space

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answered for user with PC: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/unable-to-download-install-photoshop-or-acrobat-erro...

but I'm having this same issue on Mac running Catalina 10.15.2

6% then error 133 when I have plenty of free space.

Anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dann,

Please check the FAQ section of this link : Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps

NOTE: We would suggest you to install your application on the primary drive, however you can configure the installation destination from within the Creative Cloud app preferences.

Please be aware that there will still be shared resources stored to your primary drive, In addition during the install process temporary files will also be created on your primary drive.

**** If you have already installed apps you'll have to uninstall it and then make the location changes in Creative Cloud Desktop app after that reboot the machine and now install your apps again and it should install on new selected location.

SahilChawla_0-1632521780830.png

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines