• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to renew my subscription. How do I contact a real person at Adobe to help me?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My subscription renewal date has come and I've received a bunch of emails saying that Adobe can't renew my subscription. I called my bank and they said that everything is fine with my card. I also checked if my card info on the Adobe website is up to date and it is.

I do other software payments through this card and I haven't had any issues except with Adobe. So now, I might find myself unable to use my software. This is the first time I have such an issue with Adobe. Now I don't know what to do. How do I contact a real person at Adobe that I can talk with? I spent half an hour on the official Adobe website trying to find a phone number or at least a chat or an email. I'm from Bulgaria.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I saw that page, but it seems that this is an American phone number? I'm from Bulgaria. Do I call this number anyway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably not, but they might be able to redirect you. Isn't there a similar page for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I couldn't find any local contact info on my local (BG) version of the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, @Peru Bob ! I opened your link in a different browser and got the chat box to appear. It looks like my main browser (Brave) was blocking the chat pop-up window. Anyways, I managed to contact a support agent and after following their instructions, it appears that we've solved the issue together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. icon_biggrin.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines