• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save GIF as MP4 anymore. Is there a replacement for this option?

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to save a gif I created in photoshop as a MP4 but the option is no longer available.

Has anyone else ran into this? Is there a replacement option now that it's gone?

I saved my GIF and uploaded to Premiere to then save it as a MP4 but Premiere sped up my GIF and it no longer has the same timing. Also, going through this process seems clunky and not very efficient vs the previous option of saving it as a MP4 right in photoshop.

Open to solutions/suggestions. Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have problem on Windows using latest 23.3.2 release of Photoshop. Perhaps that is Mac specific? Please post OS specs and describe what is missing or no more available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently running on OS Monterey, using 23.0.1 version of Photoshop.

Under File, there used to be an option to 'Render Video'.

(I've attached a reference where it used to be)

Used to be: File > Export > Render Video

I no longer see this option. Do you see it on Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I see that option Render Video. There is page with known issues Photoshop and Monterey | macOS 12 (adobe.com) but I do not see anything about render video. 

Maybe this video can help you, I see that instructor also does not have Render Video https://youtu.be/1uFcyqG8v9w 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines