• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to start Photoshop - windows

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of PS, and I can't open it. It keeps trying to recover the images which I worked on a couple of weeks ago and crashes and freezes after a couple of seconds. All I can do is force shut the program and try to start again, and the same thing happens. I am forced to use some old version because the latest doesn't work and keeps crashing. A simple program restart worked in the past, but now it's stuck. I haven't been able to use the service I have been paying for. for weeks now.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting the tools and/or preferences.
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.
Note: Using the keyboard shortcut, preference files for custom shortcuts, workspaces, and color settings will also be reset to default.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#restore_preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines