• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo behaving like Revert

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hit ctrl + z more than twice in a row it completely reverts the document. Sometimes it ignores the last saved state when it does this reverting so I lose a LOT of progress. Worse, I can't redo any of the steps that have just been undone in this manner. 

I can't find any informatio about why or how this is happening so I'm asking for help solving it. I've already tried checking for updates (it's current) as well as restarting the program (and my computer). This issue is incredibly disruptive and destructive and beyond frustrating. 

Current PS version: 24.1 (with no updates available in CC menu)
I'm using Windows 10

I literally just hit ctrl + z 3 or more times in a row, quickly OR with delay, and it reverts the file as if I've hit F12 when I certainly have not.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is another thread about this, Adobe is aware and their engineers are looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pjb0222 

In addition to what Lumigraphics said, the workaround until the engineers can fix this is to roll back to 20.0.1. Here's how:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome @pjb0222 ! 🙂

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines