Unidentified Error When Printing

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to print any document (including "print one copy" feature), I continually get this unidetfiable error and Photoshop closes. I'm currently using PS 2021 and have also tried to print in PS 2022 with no luck.

Everything is updated, all preferences have been reset on my end and all printer settings have been updated as well. Computer has been restarted and shut off completely before re-opening PS with no luck. 

Anyone else running into this issue? If so, any idea how to fix it?

Cellino5FD0_0-1635260135027.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd. If you hold down the spacebar when you select File > Print... do you still get an error?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried just about everything - holding down space while selecting print still produces the same error. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What fixed it for me was having windows repair my printer connection. Somehow it was idol and not connecting so there "was no printer". I discovered this because I couldn't print from any thing else either. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the exact same thing. Doesn't matter file type or size. Blank error and then crash when trying to print.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I hold the space bar while trying to print it does not let me select any menu options. I cannot click print.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click File > then click spacebar > then click print.

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines