• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uninstalling Photoshop delete all my PSD files

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hii all, recently i deleted photoshop 2021 and all my psd file deleted. help anyone.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is an application. Your PSD files are not stored inside of the Photoshop app so deleting the Photoshop will not delete your files. Did you save your files to a hard drive or to cloud docs? What steps did you take to delete Photoshop? Why did you delete Photoshop? We need more information to help you file your psd files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If they were saved to the Cloud, they should be accessible through the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling Photoshop does not delete your image files (including PSD).

So, provide more information about your system and the procedure you followed- in detail!

Naturally if you uninstall Photoshop you then will not be able to 'Open' PSD files (with Photoshop).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines