• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Photoshop 22.5.1 and now having issues opening multiple Images on Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my PS and now anytime I try to open more than 40 images to edit it freezes up and crashes on me. I have not had this problem in the past and have been able to open even over 100 images at a time with no problem. I just uninstalled and reinstalled PS and it is still giving me issues. 

What can I do to fix this problem?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.5.1. It would be helpful if you could go to the Help menu in Photoshop, then System info & paste the info here. Also, what's the approximate size of the images you're opening?

You can try optimizing the preferences of Photoshop by using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried to reinstall photoshop with this tool?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines