• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plan gave me access to older versions of PS, now those are gone. There were there 2 days ago. Lost all my presents. What's going on with this update? I'm looking for info on updates.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When you update you have the choice to keep or delete older versions (teh setting is in the CC Desktop app). It sounds like you had it set to delete. You can install both the currently supported verions  (v23) and previous (v22.5.2)  from the CC Desktop app.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Lost all my presents. "

Do you mean presets? If you have presets saved somewhere on your computer just load them or look in Photoshop [removed version number] > Presets folder. Not all folders will be deleted when Ps is uninstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines