• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URL link to an image in Library

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to add a URL to an image to the Adobe Photoshop Library? I would like to add links to images that are in our digital asset management system into my adobe library for quick access but I want the ability to update them in the DAM and have them update in Photoshop across multiple systems without having to maintain a separate library directly in Photoshop.

Thanks,

Scott

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they will be for each users cloud account and clouf file Somethinh like this is what I see in my btowser addess

https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:fa537b0f-b7df-4824-b3b7-948034016348?view=difile

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, let me clarify. I am not looking for the link to the library itself (I'll fix my title above). I want to be able to add images to the library via a link, so that the image would stay up to date if it changed. Say I had a photo at xyz.com/myimage.jpg. I want to be able to point to that image in the library so that I can grab it. And if it changes then I want it to update in the library. This would allow me to reference images directly in our DAM rather than making unlinked copies in the Adobe library.

Thanks,

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines