Exit

Use of Photoshop assets (?)

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email today regarding 'grunge brushes'---

Make your mark.

Discover how artist Alejandro Chavetta layers his art with textures. Then download 300+ grunge brushes to make your own beautiful mess in Adobe Photoshop.

I have a basic subscription plan for Photoshop, Lightroom + some others.  If you choose to subscribe to the plan which would enable you to download 'assets' since this group states that there are 300+ brushes--exactly how much would you have to pay to get the entire group of brushes? Also, if you purchase a plan to download these brushed to your Photoshop library and you cancel after a couple of months, are those downloaded brushes still going to be available in your Photoshop library? Thank you for your time and help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription should work as it is. From your story, if you scroll down, you'll see "Add Library" under "No Stain, No Gain" and others. Make sure you're logged in to the Creative Cloud through the Creative Cloud app. When you click the "Add Library" button give it a minute. It'll open a page with all the brushes. Then, at the top of THAT page, select "Add to your libraries". Once it syncs, you'll see the set in your Libraries panel. From there, you can use the individual brushes as if they're any other brush you have.
Hope that helps.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try again---I was presuming that I did add the groups to my library---the screen said 'adding'.  I also was guessing that I was logged into my Photoshop program.  I do not see the brush 'assets' in my Windows>library.  I will try again!  Thank you for your suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines