Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use photography plan on phone

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I got the Photography-plan 20 GB and have been using it on my computer without any issues. 

I am travelling and have not brought my computer and would like to use Lightroom on my phone or iPad. I got the apps Lightroom and also creative cloud but they do not seem to be synced and I do not have full access. 

Can someone help me?

thanks! 

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Victoria27326886sgyw 

If you are signed in with the same Adobe ID in all places, you should be okay. PS and LR for iPad are included with your PS subscription. Try signing out of the apps on the iPad and sign back in again, making sure to use your Adobe ID and not your Apple ID.

Photoshop does not work on phones, but I think LR does.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Express is available for Android phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an Android phone, and I had a very hard time a while ago with using my CC apps in there (including Capture, Adobe Express and Behance)
One thing that I found, and maybe it will help you as well, is that whenever I want to use an Adobe app, I open the CC app (the one with the raindow icon) first, log-in (it should log-in by default but it won't), and then open any other app I need. It seems that they need a first log-in first to be able to function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines