• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

use photoshop in a new laptop

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just purchased a new laptop and I have the Adobe Photography Plan.

May I keep photoshop and lightroom installed in both laptops, the old one and the new one? Should I have to uninstall it from the other laptop before using it in the new one?.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are allowed, under the licence, to have Photoshop and Lightroom installed on two computers. (You are not allowed to have two people working on them at the same time.) They can be both Windows or Mac or one of each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do the installation using the Adobe Creative Cloud application. As Derek stated, you can have this on two machines (actually, on as many as you wish but only two activated at the same time, again using ACC). When you are done with an older machine, use ACC to deactivate and uninstall the version you no longer wish to use. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines