• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Neural Filters crashes the computer in Photoshop 23.0 on Windows 10

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem since Neural Filters came out. The cloud ones crash the computer and cause an automatic reboot. Printer spooler has always been on and video card driver is up to date. I have Win 10Pro, v21Hi, 32 GB ram, i7-4790K CPU, OS build 19043.1288, 191 GB free on C, 6 GB on video card.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 23.0 while using Neural filters. Does Photoshop crash while using all the Neural filters that process the edits in the cloud? Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer along with the latest drivers for the graphics card.

If the issue persists, try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, relaunch Photoshop to check if it helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please update Photoshop to 23.0.1 and check if that helps to resolve the crash issue for you?

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines