Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using plugins on photoshop

Explorer ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop on a Mac (Ventura).

When finishing with a plugin (opened through Photoshop) it doesn't go back to Photoshop, it goes to Finder, is there a reason for this? I also have to click twice when getting back into photoshop for it to be active again. No other program I use does this, you click once in other programs and they're active. Is there a way to fix these issues?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

What plugin? 

Who created the plugin? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DXO Nik Collection plugin is the main one I use, but also the others I have, the same thing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again: 

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Have you contacted the maker/s of the plugin/s? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have been in communication with, DXO (Nik Collection), It is not something they have been approached with before and have recommended contacting Apple to get their view, now just awaiting their responce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines