Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using promo code from Amazon

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I have installed the Photoshop trial as I want to get a years subscription to Photoshop that's on offer on Amazon but can I live in Spain but my version of Photoshop is in English does that matter?

Also can I use this version of Photoshop on two PCs that I own? I only use one at a time.

Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @TonyLs 

Amazon has sells a combination of pirated and legimate items. Being "on Amazon" does not necessarily mean the seller is selling a legal version.

Here are the plans from Adobe:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

The Photography Plan (annual) is payable at USD$9.99 per month. Yes, Photoshop can be activated on two computers for one user. (It is not to be shared.)

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jane for the quick reply. I am very aware of pirated versions and keys out there. But this is from Amazon themselves and it's official.

Thanks for letting me know I can use it on two computers for one user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazon cannot undercut Adobe's prices.  If the price is too good to be true, it's definitely coming from some other seller, not directly from Amazon.  Buyer beware.

If you want to buy a 1 year subscription to Photoshop and ensure that it works as expected, buy direct from Adobe, not a 3rd party.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does have a presence on Amazon (with identical prices you'd find direct on their own site), but heed what Nancy says and be careful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome for both, @TonyLs .

I bought something once on Amazon that disturbed me. It was an ointment that came in a jar. It shipped from overseas and did not come in a box as shown, nor did it have any kind of seal around the lid. I was afraid it might be counterfeit and negotiated a refund even though it was supposed to be non-returnable. Then the seller wrote to me several times asking me to take down my review since he had refunded my money, but I didn't want others to make the same mistake.

Can you trust it because Amazon sells it? No, absolutely not. Do a Google search for "can amazon sellers be trusted". 

Readers Digest

https://www.rd.com/list/signs-amazon-seller-cant-be-trusted/

Wired

https://www.wired.com/story/how-shop-safe-amazon/

Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G3KGTPA8B42CKBJ4

Is Photoshop on Amazon legitimate? We don't know. But I did go to Amazon to take a peek. They are selling an annual subscription, paid monthly, for $20.99 per month. The Photograph plan from Adobe is also annual, paid monthly, and is only USD$9.99 per month.

6FD496BD-0416-4F32-9A0F-64803ED3B495.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines