• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

V22.5.1 100% flow and opacity brush on mask still leaves background showing through.

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop v22.5.1

Windows 10 

Using Wacom tablet.

While masking in a new layer with the white brush, even if I set it to 100% opacity and 100% flow it still leaves the layer below slightly visible. No amount of pressure on pen or number of times gets rid of it. Then if I show the quick mask ("\") and paint over with white it goes away. But of course I shouldn't have to show the quick mask for this to work. Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

A couple of things--Can you show us a screen shot of your document window with the options bar and the brushes panel? I am wondering if there is a setting that needs to be changed. 

Also, one other thing you might try is to reset your tools. Here is a help doc for information:

https://helpx.adobe.com/search-results.html?q=resetting%20tools%20in%20photoshop&facets_fields=%5B%2...

Please send the screenshot when you can!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines