• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vanishing point trouble on macOS

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to synthesize pictures with a vanishing point filter, but the copied image is not loaded. I'm using a MacBook. It's so frustrating. Does anyone know how?

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the vanishing point issue in Photoshop. We're here to help.

Which version of Photoshop and macOS are you using? Would you mind sharing your workflow?

Do you see any error messages? Are you seeing this issue with a particular image or all images?

Please check this article and let us know if you are using the same process: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/vanishing-point.html.

We're here to help, just need some more info.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice to meet you, Ranjisha
You want to compose a picture with a vanishing point filter.
After copying the image to be synthesized by cmd+a, cmd+c, when you specify a node and paste cmd+v, you hear a Maxos-specific impossible sound and the image is not loaded.

I don't think this way is wrong. Because I checked that it works on another computer, Window OS. The same problem occurs when you reinstall Photoshop. It's so frustrating.

I deleted photoshop-related files from the MacOS library because it might be because of user settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines