• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verifying "Adobe Photoshop 2021.app" is TAKING FOREVER"

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Macos Big Sur 11.2.3 and it is taking FOREVER to verify. Msg reads "Verifying "Adobe Photoshop 2021.app"..."

What the heck is going on here? I have work to do? App is up to date. This is ridiculous. This is what I get for hundreds of dollars?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Hi, new version has some bugs revert back to the older one so you can do your tasks...regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, new version has some bugs revert back to the older one so you can do your tasks...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Here is a thread that doesn't have the exact same problem, but Jane-e gives some great links as an answer, that I think will be helpful. Take a look: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/verifying-photoshop/td-p/11747868

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I have a lot of timely work to get done and it is not only Photoshop but MS Powerpoint and other programs that already were verified but I needed to restrat and they are verifying agian. It is maddening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY DOES VERIFYING THE APP TAKE THOUSANDS OF TIMES LONGER THAN INSTALLING IT????

DOESN'T ADOBE KNOW ABOUT HASHES???

THIS IS [Profanity removed by moderator] RIDICULOUS! I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What in the living sh!t is this? I've been staring at "Verifying Adobe Photoshop 2022" for five minutes now (and counting)  and completely unable to work. Does ANYONE check these things before testing them on us? Het your game face on, Adobe. There are other fish in this sea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. This is ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has nothing to do with Adobe. Apple has a security feature in macOS that runs and you just have to wait it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Apple, Adobe - talk to each other - we're caught in the middle of your lack of communication. I'm using an old version of Photoshop while waiting for some response from you folks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen pirated versions that don't verify and start up really fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is even more maddenting that if I have to shut down and restart, the verifying seems to have to happen again especially with MS apps, even though I did not update any of the MS applications. There has to be a better way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines