• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical lines / bars showing in image

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I send an image to edit from Lightroom to Photoshop, vertical lines appear in the image. They seem to only appear in .dng files - attached. This is one where I performed a merge HDR in Lightroom. I have reinstalled both Lightroom, Photoshop and graphics driver. I am using a brand new Dell XPS 8950 computer. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the orginal DNG file? (use CC files or dropbox to share a link to download)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been trying to reproduce with your file but we cannot. When it happens, can you try exporting a DNG of it? That might get us some more clues. Can you also post a PSD file where the artifacts are baked in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeffrey -- 

Below is a link to a psd file that I was working on yesterday.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v7kqa1vaez59rmt/AADAFuxH0R-MkmD6b4rmzLTqa?dl=0

The bars should be seen on the lower right hand side. I will add that the original arw file had the bars on the left side, different color, so these things tend to move depending on what I'm viewing the image in. It would do the same thing in LR when changing from Library mode to Develop mode. Sometimes they would disappear altogether.

Another thing to note is that PS would crash when trying to send the image to edit from LR. Not sure if this is related but this crashing has been happening on a more regular basis than on my old system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines