Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

very slow to load, then seems OK

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ddimage75.jpg

New version, just updated.  Takes 5 - 10 minutes to load, much much (much!) longer than the previous version.  This the task list, which seems wildly excessive but I'm not sure what the other version had because I dind't have this problem. 

Is there something I need to do to get it to load faster.  I do have a lot of brushes, and RAW presets.  But the old version didn't seem to mind. 

Latest version of Photoshop (checked for updates) and latest version of Windows 10 (just ran update).  This just happens loading the program.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It loads in just a few seconds here. If you look at the splash screen, as it opens, it runs through a list of functions it carries out on opening and should show you where it is sticking.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  It get past the splash screen Ok.  About the same length of time as the old version.  After it loads it just sits there for a quite a while, unresponsive.  No messages to look at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines