Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video is blank

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have searched and cannot find this exact issue, which is new. I am running the latest level of Photoshop on the latest level of Mac Monterey (new iMac).

I made an 8 step animation in timeline and when I export a video PS runs through the motions. The video is very small and it is blank.

Please help.

Judy

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi judyd78296278,

unfortunately, Photoshop does not yet support the import, export, and playback of embedded video layers when running in native mode:

Try running Photoshop in Rosetta instead - here is how:

Best regards,

Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not running M1 or apple silicon -I am on an imac running intel. Please help. When I try to export video they are blank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, can you share your output settings? Do you have some screen captures of the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines