• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Rendering Bug with Bridge and Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After creating a very simple video timeline with several images taken from Bridge, Photoshop CC would not initialize rendering - spinning circle only. I discovered, after much suffering, that it would render the video just fine if I restarted my computer, did NOT lauch Bridge, and opened the file directly in Photoshop. This is probably old news, and it's a simple workaround, but it shouldn't be this way. If there is a fix, please advise. Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much RAM do you have? Sounds like apps competing for system resources. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have teh same issue. Each time if Bridge is opened. My PC is a monster with the tons of RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fun fact, it didn't happen on the weaker machine. I have open tons of apps, PS rendering supposed to be going, bridge and still over 50% RAM free. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines