• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VIewing images in photoshop split screen bug.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open up multiple images in photoshop, and have a reference image opened up next to it via a split screen view, the split screen starts to move when I click over to the next image.  Does anyone know why this is happening!  It does not happen on version 23.2.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Zoom All Windows turned on? Select Zoom tool and look in the Optiomns bar for mentioned option. This can cause to zoom left image out as you are zooming right image wnat you are refering as "move" in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THanks for your reply- No I do not have zoom all windows.  The windows are not zooming either.  The window is just being pushed to the right side every time I select an image on the left side of the split screen.  With every click I make on the left side on a new docuement, the right side window gets made smaller and smaller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you ever find a fix for the split screen moving issue? I am having the same problem and am not sure how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No after i spent an hour on the phone with adobe, they aknowledged it was a bug.  Its yetbto be fixed.  Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines