• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visible Layers Not Showing

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a doc and was messing with different ways to make the text appear darker. I tried adding a 3D effect, but didn't really see much change so I reverted, but my canvas was left looking very strange. None of my layers were visible and my canvas became gray with a black rectangle in one corner. I did NOT save, just quit out, and re-opened my previous save of the doc (before the 3D). The gray and black is gone, but none of my layer contents is visible now! My artboard is just totally blank. I even closed this and opened the original document I started from, which was just a template for layout out my book cover- still not showing visible layers. 

A previous post about this error said to check the legacy under preferences-performance, but that is no longer an option. I have totally closed photoshop and re-opened, still not fixed. What can I do? Im running the latest opdate- 22.5.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue on my document too, I tried to add a 3D effect but when I closed without saving all the layers show up as "visible" but are not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your prefs

• Quit Photoshop.

• Hold down the following keyboard shortcut and launch Photoshop:

macOS: command + option + shift

Windows: ctrl + alt + shift

• Open Photoshop.

• Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Adobe Photoshop Settings file?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow! Cool. I was shocked and couldn't find the answer. You helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines