Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visual Glitch in Photoshop 23.1

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I have been experiencing a very random bug/glitch here that is easier demonstrated in the attached video than to explain. After capturing the footage I realise this could potentially be a larger issue as it seems to be affecting everything on my computer that involves heavy graphical load e.g. Video Games, Photoshop, and as evident in the video OBS as well. I tried restarting my computer first and then after that didn't work updated my GPU drivers and this didn't work either.

This is a very urgent issue as I am a university student who needs to be able to use Photoshop for projects due at the end of the week and beyond. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know asap. I will continue to try and find solutions myself in the meantime. If this is perhaps an issue somebody has posted here before then please point me in the direction of that thread.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I just want to note that it seems the recording itself is more glitched than what I was actually seeing on my monitor thus confirming that this is a broader issue with my computer. What I saw on my monitor was the Photoshop window only glitching when I moved my cursor and 'pausing' when I stopped. All other applications besides any games and OBS are working perfectly fine with no visual distortion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2022-03-09 08_39_07-Adobe Photoshop 2022.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines