• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voltar uma foto do photoshop ao lightroom on Windows

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Passei uma foto do lightroom ao photoshop pra dar continuidade a uma edição, mas quando finalizo, e salvo, a foto não volta para o lightroom em formato PSD.

SEMPRE deu certo, agora não vai de jeito nenhum, foca salvo apenas na nuvem do Creative Cloud.

Sabem algo pra resolver esse problema? Preciso da foto editada de volta ao Lightroom em PSD.

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matheus,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom & Photoshop. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please specify the version of Lightroom you are working on? Lightroom Classic offers broader options to the Edit in Photoshop workflow compared to Adobe Lightroom (Cloud).

Do you use the File > Save/Save As an option or close the document from the (X) on the document tab?

Does this happen with a specific collection of images? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

You can change the default save to cloud experience on Photoshop v23.4 and above, try this and let us know if it helps.

Go to Photoshop > Preferences > File Handling > Default File Location > Set to 'On your computer' and restart Photoshop.

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Sameer,

Thanks for replying.

In the following, I answer the asked information:

• I'm using the 5.4 Lightroom version, and the 23.4.1 Photoshop version.
  • I tried both ways, I used the File > Save, and checked my Lightroom gallery. Then the File > Save as an option, and then also checked my Lr gallery, and lastly, tried closing the document from the (X) on the document tab, but in neither ways it worked.
  • Also, I tried changing the default save to cloud experience setting, and yet it does not work. Tried saving on my computer and on cloud.
  • Furthermore, although I don't like LrC by its layout, I tried on it too, but it still does not work.

Likewise, I watched several videos on internet, and read some articles here on the community, and tried downloading a last version of photoshop and neither does it work.

Thanks beforehand,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines