• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom 27 QHD - huge lage in Photoshop 23.3 on a MacBook Pro 16 M1 Max.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have updated to Photoshop 23.3. my Wacom 27 QHD shows a luge lag when drawing which renders it unusable. I am working on the latest MacBook Pro 16 with a M1 Max Chip, using the latest Wacom drivers. I have downgraded to Photoshop 23.2.2. and everything is back to normal. Hope you fix this issue soon. (for your information: My Cintiq is connected via the Apple USB-C Multi-Adapter using the HDMI and USB-A ports of said adapter.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Hi again. I just tried it and 23.3.1 seems to have fixed it for me. Even without changig GPU settings. I will continue to observe. Thanks again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this with 23.3: Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had exactly the same issue. cintiq 27, macbook pro m1 max. This fixed it! Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact same issue with a Wacom Intuos Pro and that fixed it for me. Thanks Jeffrey, as always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jeffrey. I will try later. I have to re-install the latest Photoshop version first. Will try after I finished my job. 🙂 Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again. I just tried it and 23.3.1 seems to have fixed it for me. Even without changig GPU settings. I will continue to observe. Thanks again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Thanks Jeffrey!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines