Wacom Express Keys yet again not working for Photoshop

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Model: Cintiq 27QHD

Wacom Driver: 6.3.38-2 (Latest)

Photoshop:21.1.1 (Latest)

So my express keys on my remote are not working correctly for Photoshop. When I add the Photoshop.exe and change the buttons nothing happens. It doesn't recongise the changes and keeps the "All Other" key bindings.

This is such a re-occuring problem I've had with Wacom and Photoshop and over the past year or two and I've never been able to fix it.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

photoshopLocation.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

So I was able to fix it by uninstalling everything wacom related.

I used a software called Everything to find anything related to wacom and removed it from my PC. Restarted, re-downloaded and then re-installed the drivers.

Seems to be working now but lets see for how long.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was able to fix it by uninstalling everything wacom related.

I used a software called Everything to find anything related to wacom and removed it from my PC. Restarted, re-downloaded and then re-installed the drivers.

Seems to be working now but lets see for how long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just had this problem where I had Adobe Illustrator 2020 as one of the Applications for EK Remote but because Adobe Illustrator updated to 2021 version my inclanations were to add another Application for Adobe Illustrator 2021. EK Remote setting for Illustrator 2021 didn't work but the 2020 version still work. After 4 hours of troubleshooting, I finally talked to Wacom for support and walked through with me using this complete uninstalling and reinstalling for the Wacom driver.

https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006264541-How-do-I-uninstall-manually-and-re-install...

To sum things up, when you unintall the Wacom driver (for whatever reason it may be), make sure you delete every file that is related to it so that you have a successfull and clean install. On that page^^ has the files you have to delete. Good luck guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines