Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet with Photoshop

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I just installalled Wacom intuos pen tablet drive to my Macos Big sur 11.6 and I have question about it.

When I use the brush with the mouse(M) the color is black like it should be, but when using the pen (B) the

result is grey.

I think the problem should be in the Photoshop's brush settings, because the pen tablet works just fine with the Illustrator.

I'll add two pictures, the first one shows Photoshop and the second one Illustrator.

Has anyone faced the same problem ? Can you recommend settings for the brush in Photoshop?Photoshop.pngIllustrator.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two Wacom groups on Facebook that are super good at answering questions relating to Wacom tablet issues. Are you on Facebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am. Thanks, I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know the names of these groups, that would help. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off hand I always forget... type in Facebook search Wacom, then choose groups.  They will be the two biggest ones.  Trust me, you can not miss them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you have configured Photoshop to vary the color using the inclination of the stylus.

You can setup the way you want, often, one varies the size with the pen pressure, but you can set it up your way!

See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVl71ppoR2g

or this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBbiTxX3qgo for configuration tips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cuz you have pressure on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines