• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos Pro Stift wird von Photoshop nicht mehr erkannt

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mein Wacom Pro Pen funktioniert einwandfrei in Windows und verschiedenen Programmen. Nur in Adobe Photoshop CC (Version: 20.0.4) wird er plötzlich nicht mehr erkannt. Der Mauszeiger steht einfach still wenn man versucht, mit dem Stift zu steuern. Sobald man aus PS raustabbt funktioniert der Stift wieder.

Schon ausprobiert:

- Neustarten

- Tablet ab und wieder anschließen

- auf Werkeinstellungen zurücksetzen

- Treiber sind aktuell

- Photoshop ist aktuell

- Einstellungen überprüft, neu gesetzt für Photoshop

- dazwischen immer mehrfach neugestartet

...jetzt versuche ich mein Glück hier. Anfrage an den Wacom Support ist ebenfalls raus, aber ich dachte ich schau mal ob hier jemand das gleiche Problem hat.

VG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you Wacom Photoshop Preferences and Photoshop CC 2019 are configured to use the sane API on windows MicroSoft INK or not and use WinTab instead. Myself I use Wintab API for I use CS6 which only supports WinTab Api

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, the Windows INK problem I encountered after the windows update last year, and it has been disabled since. It fixed the problem last time, but that was only the lack of pen pressure. The pen itself was still working. Currently, it is not working at all in PS. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the services is running.

net stop WTabletServicePro

net start WTabletServicePro

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that accomplished something! The Service was still running, so I rebooted it. Starting Photoshop, then rebooting it, made the pen available again in Photoshop. It was recognized again and I could move the cursor. However, this now completely disabled my pen pressure recognition. So it half works but then half doesn't. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure both Wacom and Photoshop are using  the same APIs WinTab or INK. If the are not you will not have pen pressure you will have cursor positioning though.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have unchecked all the INK things in my Wacom programs but I don't know where I can do so in the PS settings. I am currently updating Windows and then reinstall the Wacom drivers, perhaps that will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add this to you user ID CC 2019 Preferences folder.

pastedImage_2.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! Sorry. I did not realise that that referred to that. I had already changed that, yes. I re-searched the AppData folder for this file and this was the setting in all of the UserConfig files already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I have deleted everything, reinstalled Photoshop, set the Wacom settings to not use Windows Ink, recreated that Settings file.

The Pen is still not working at all in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you JJMack! This helped me alot!!! My issue is fixed-jippieeee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines