• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WARNING: No pixels selected + The command "Make" is not currently available errors during action

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to use the action here with Photoshop 21.2.1

Toon Artist Action Set

I follow the instructions, but every time I run it I get the errors in the subject line. It ends up as blank grey background with the text.

I'm trying to use it with the image here: o6n9LaN.png

Please help, this is infuriating.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade to 22.4.3. If that won't help, upload your action as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting a cropped screenshot of the layer and action panel, fully expanded at the point of error message would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Action create around 70 Layers, The Action takes 5+ minutes to run for its around  1,000 steps adds like 70 layers. The actions also required  set of Background pattern. Ask the author for tips on the using the action if you have problems running the action if their PDF does not help you. The Action may have some document requirements beside the layer.s that maps the focus area. Perhaps a selection failed to be created so Make is not currently available. That a common error massages one gets  when some step requirement does nor exists.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, i am new to Photoshop and i installed the Toon artist action a couple of days ago. I am using the latest photoshop 24.1, and i think i have solved the white screen with the toon artist logo and no finished picture when rendering is complete.

I use a photo/Image ratio of 3000 width x 2000 height which seemed to work fine.

Then i came across that white screen on another image rendering project but noticed the image was there so i did the following and got the rendered image up. 

UN TICK FG FX  which is a red coloum in your layers panel bottom right of your screen where you can see your background layer, channels and path.

UN TICK POST FX to remove border and you should be good to go.

I am still not sure why some images come up with the Warning no pixels are selected but un ticking the FG Fx seems to bring up rendered image.

Done this a couple of times and has worked  so hopefully it should work for yous. 

Kind regards Shaun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines