• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wavy lines

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was my tablet but it seems to be something about photoshop, when i draw it looks to be making wobble lines but when i zoom in they look just normal i unistalled photoshop last update and instaled the previous one and that was the issue  

i don't know if i am the only one that had this problem 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Photoshop proper or about the mobile version? 

If Photoshop proper: Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

If the mobile version: Please post on the Forum dedicated to that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What tablet are you using?  I know sometimes when I used Sidecar to use the Desktop version of PS on my old Intel Macbook Pro, I'd have some wavy lines, but they disappeared after I just turned up smoothing slightly.  The issue wasn't there when I used Astropad or when I use my Cintiq.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines