• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

we can't verify your subscription status. Windows 10

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Photoshop was working normally until yesterday.
Today I tried to launch it on my main computer (a PC - Windows 10) and it appeared the following message:
"we can't verify your subscription status.  This is the last day of your subscription. We can't reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below."
My connection is ok, I use a cable for this pc.
I switched my computer off and on again but the message reappears.  
On my Laptop, through wifi, I can launch Photoshop normally.
I checked on my account and I paid regularly my subscription a few days ago.
I used Photoshop offline for a few minutes after the first message this morning, but I am worried as I never used it offline and tomorrow I have to work a lot on my main computer: what can happen? 
I have found many discussions on the subject but cannot find a suitable solution for me.
can you help me?
thanks
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Hi @monicaa69647241, sorry you are seeing this.  Check your Creative Cloud app and make sure all applications are up to date and then make sure you are logged into the correct account as the one you are with your laptop.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @monicaa69647241, sorry you are seeing this.  Check your Creative Cloud app and make sure all applications are up to date and then make sure you are logged into the correct account as the one you are with your laptop.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory,

I updated both Photoshop and Bridge and I could now launch Photoshop correctly!
the solution was much simpler than I thought,

thank you for your prompt reply!

Monica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm experiencing the exact same problem with PS 23.4. I can work around this by clicking "Try again" and "Continue", but it's annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines