• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

We've temporary disabled this filter because of an error.

Engaged ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone getting this error on the lattest Photoshp release 24.0.0? I'm constantly getting this issue.

temp-disabled.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Could you please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a doc and share it with us?

Can you check if the graphics processor is enabled or not from the preferences? Also, check it's compatibility: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Look at the following troubleshooting article and check the known issues and workarounds related to neural filters: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html. 

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. My graphics card is enabled. Attached is my system info.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RayRainka 

Thanks for the info. Would you mind updating your Photoshop to the latest version? Also, I see the drivers are eight months old. You can try re-installing the latest drivers and then try using them. We're here to help, just need some info.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have exactly the same problem on some of the neural filters since updating to V.24.0.0

The Photo Restoration filter works on mine, but I get the same message as you if I try the 'Colorize' filter

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grahamfromburnley 

Sorry for the delay in response. Did you try re-installing the application? What is your operating system version? Are the drivers up-to-date? 

Look at the following troubleshooting article and check the known issues and workarounds related to neural filters: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html. 

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ranjisha,

I am using Windows 10 Pro, fully upto date, and the latest version of Photoshop. My drivers are also upto date.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details. Please re-install the application and let us know the outcome. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-installed, still doesn't work. I get the same message as the original poster when I select the Colorize filter in Neural filters, with the 'Auto Color' box ticked.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Please try & remove the UXP folder at this location,

RanjishaSengupta_0-1669225771989.png

Let us know if it helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No difference. Still does not work.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have discussed this with the product team; we need a few details. Let us know the system information with the hardware. If GPU enabled, are drivers up to date and compatible (Help -> Gpu Compatibility)? Did you try with CPU enabled (click the button with three dots to the left of the Waitlist in the Neural Filters Gallery and select CPU)?

Thanks for your cooperation. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GPU is enabled and the drivers upto date. The Help > GPU Compatibility shows 'Your graphics processor is compatible'. Your other suggestion about trying with the CPU enabled - I assume you mean GPU. I have tried enabled and disabled, nothing makes any difference. My processor is Intel i7 10700KF @3.8GHZ. 32GB RAM.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you see other failures outside the filter they are trying to use? For example, can you apply skin smoothing to an image? 

Could you please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload to Creative Cloud files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) and share with us via DM? Thanks for your co-operation.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have checked the other Neural Fiters and they appear to be working ok. Thank you for trying to help, but I do not want to upload my System Information. If the filter doesn't work, then no problem, I was just using to for fun. It may start to work in future updates, like my freezing and crashing problem went away.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines