• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the adjustment bars in the "I hate I" commercial with the skyscrapers?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a Photoshop commercial that's popped up on YouTube in the last few days, the photographer keeps saying "I hate it" as he makes adjustments with long vertical lines, with large circles at the ends. What is that tool?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sounds like the spot removal tool in Camera Raw

2020-06-20 13_39_49-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe they are using the Camera Raw Filter > Transform tool. Here is a link to a basic tutorial on using it:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for this ad! Anybody have the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody have a link to the Photoshop ad that says "Ugh. I hate it."?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that most of contributors on forum will have problem to understand what is your question or request. Can you provide us with more details and more detailed explanation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's this ad with a guy saying "Ugh. I hate it." before changing the perspective of buildings to look more parallel. Once he does that he says "I love it." All of this is in voiceover. I've been looking for this ad for months, and this post is the only thing keeping me from feeling like I hallucinated it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The above-mentioned ad on YouTube is something I'm looking for. It appeared frequently for a few weeks and then it disappeared without a trace. It's a guy saying "Ugh. I hate it." as he readjusts the perspective dimensions of 2 tall buildings. Then, he says "I love it."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is! Do you have a link to the ad that demonstrated it? I am looking for that ad in particular.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw that ad and took a screenshot.

For me at least, the confusion stems from two points and they are the ad does not say what tool is being used and there is what looks like an Angle readout at the bottom of the grid.

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot my account default7s2emru30x52's details, but it's still me. THIS AD. I still can't find a link to it. Please send me a link to this ad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines