• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What course or tutorial do you recommend?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using photoshop for a few months now and I'm learning a little bit at a time. I would like to learn more and am thinking of taking an online course.

What course or tutorial do you recommend? any youtube channels?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll second Bob's suggestion.  The big advantage of the Lynda.com courses is that they are structured.  The Photoshop Training Channel is excellent, but its content darts about from subject to subject.  You can see how the Lynda.com title below  is laid out in a sensible category by category, and in an order that helps you learn the application.  Lynda has an unrivalled number of top quality instructors like Deke McClelland, and Jullianne Kost below, who is a Principal Digital Imaging Evangelist, with Adobe.  It doesn't get any better than that.  A Lynda.com subscription costs about the same as a CC Photography plan, but has thousands and thousands of world class tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines