Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What does the "Spaces" plugin actually do? Seems unnecessary

Participant ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Like many of you with touchscreen devices, I've deactivated my "Spaces" plugin per the official workaround.

I've noticed that...nothing has changed, aside from not crashing anymore. It doesn't seem to affect how PS runs, hasn't deactivated any tools I'm using, hasn't negatively impacted me at all.

So, what does Spaces actually do? Is there any reason to reactivate it once the touchscreen crashes are fixed? Because to me it seems like I could just leave it off & slim down PS's resource needs. One less thing for it to be chugging on 🤷

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issue but i am unsure where to go to change the "spaces" plugin, do you mind sharing where i go for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The crash issue was fixed, so if your PS is up to date, you shouldn't be encountering that problem. If you are still having crashes, I'd file a crash report & make a bug post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines