• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to the Save to Photos button?

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until very recently, there was a button or some option in the top right corner of the Photoshop screen that allowed me to "save to Photos" which would place my edited image in my iPhoto library. I can't find that button. Now it says "Share" which places the image in the Cloud. Did the Photoshop Gods remove the easy way? Or is it elsewhere? Thanks. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh, so annoying. Sorry to be high-maintenance but how do I get those images out of Cloud and directly into iPhoto? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I should have included screen shots, because I don't see the ability to select "where" to share it eithe under the Share button upper right or under the File menu. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.13.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.14.05 PM.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, it now needs to be a two stage process. Save or Export to your disk then share outside of Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines