• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to the welcome screen as of 8/1/2021

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started up Photoshop today (8/1/2021) and my welcome screen is missing everything.  No previews of past projects, no shortcuts, nothing.  Now all it contains are links to lightroom (don't need), a click link for tutorials. and a giant drag and drop to open folders. My toolbar is floating in the left hand of the screen blocking about five menu options. So I pulled up an image, saved it as a different file type after a couple adjustments, closed down photoshop, opened it back up, and no gallery view of most recent images.  Just that useless blank screen.
So did Adobe launch something over night?  Is there anyway to get the thumbnail tiles of previous images back on the screen?  Is this something they did to simplify (dumbdown) the screen?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a bug. Please add to this report for Adobe : https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/recent-work-not-showing-home-page-has-nothing...

For now, you can either roll back in the CC app or use File > Recents.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines