• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What have I done? Images too light after ACR edit

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly, when I open a photo in photoshop after processing it through adobe camera raw, the images are too light by at least one-half stop. I have a feeling I have inadvertantly changed something about the processing parameters. It does this for everything I open now. HELP!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your color management settings. This sounds like you may have assigned a different standard monitor profile.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will go into that and check it out. I hope to stumble upon the solution there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when you open the image not in photoshop is it still bright? Or this problem is only photoshop related?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Photoshop related. I am trying workspace and Proof Setup for solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you were all correct. The problem was resolved and resulted from an inccorrect setting in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines