• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is resetting my Photoshop keyboard shortcuts so often Adobe?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is resetting my Photoshop keyboard shortcuts so often? I have to import my keybindings almost every day, but interestingly not everyday. So, what would be the solution for this problem Adobe staff? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few things that might affect what your keyboard shortcuts are. If you switch workspaces, workspaces can include different sets of tools in the toolbar, different keyboard shortcuts etc, in addition to changing the layout of the panels. The other thing that may be happening is if you make changes to Photoshop and it's not shutdown correctly, crashes while using or crashing on quit, any changes to you make to keyboard shortcuts/preferences won't get saved (prefs get saved on quit).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeffrey,

It seems the problem is solved now as it didn't happen again so far.

Thank you for the help,

R~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines