What is the best thing that I can do to learn Photoshop fast?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create thumbnails, images, and stuff. But is there any way I can grasp all the things fast and save my time? Because I really don't get that much time. So, I know photoshop would be the best for me but also I want to learn it fast. Any kind of suggestions or something you wanna tell me?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is the industry-standard professional graphics editor application with a steep learning curve.

I suggest you take some of the online video tutorials with LinkedIn Learning. They are step-by-step and you'll find them invaluable – you can get 30-days free access too.

Have fun and return here to this friendly forum with specific questions when you get stuck!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Focus on the tools and features that are immediately useful to you, and ask lots of questions in this forum. I can think of another user who started a while back and was keen to learn as much as he could as fast as he could. He (I have to admit I am only assuming that user is male) as ked lots of really good questions, and still does to this day, and he seems to be a capable Photoshop user now.

@Doc_Pit  have you found this forum useful?  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines