• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the circle I somehow created?

Engaged ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using The Photoshop app on my 11" iPad Pro in ios15. Does anyone know what the circle I created somehow, or turned on in some way? I drew a red arrow pointing to this circle (or enabled tool). Appreciate your advice.

Trying to Live Simply
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Touch Short cut tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This circle is a part of Photoshop in iOS15, I did not draw it. I can't get rid of it. When I click on it, it expands maybe double, but click off and it returns to this size. It has to be a tool in Photoshop in iOS15, but what is it, and how do I turn it off?

Trying to Live Simply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it seems the brush tool (the cursor shows the size of the brush) ... Can you click on the selection tool? The circle doesn't disappear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed tools many times to see is I can turn it off, but it won't go away. I can move it over the screen, but it won't go away. What is it?

Trying to Live Simply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Touch Short cut tool.

Trying to Live Simply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you turn it ON! I don't have the shortcut button 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open Photoshop on your iPad. Touch your account icon in top right. A menu will pop up from the bottom of the screen of the iPad. Click Input/Touch/Show Touch, enable. It is suppose to give access to hidden pen actions, or something like that. You would activate the extra stuff by holding the touch circle while drawing w pen. Personally, I didn't like it hogging the screen.

Trying to Live Simply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines